Current CDPS Job Opportunities
are listed on www.colorado.gov/jobs
- Follow the directions as specified in the job announcement.
- Make sure your application is thorough. Applications may be rejected if they are incomplete and/or if they are missing information on your education and work experience. Generally, resumes will not be accepted in place of a completed application.
- Submit your application by the closing date: applications must be submitted by the date and time noted on the announcements. Applications in progress when the announcement closes will not be submitted.
- If you are not submitting an application using the online system, remember to submit your application to the correct location. If sent to the wrong location, it will likely result in not being considered for the job.
- Have any necessary electronic attachments available to upload with your application such as transcripts, professional licenses, form DD-214s, etc.
- Sign up for Job Interest Cards to be notified when a job of interest becomes available. When you complete a job interest card, each time a position opens with State of Colorado whose category matches one of the categories you've chosen, you will receive an email notification for the next 12 months after you submit the form. To sign up for a job interest card, from the main “State Job Opportunities” page, open the menu by clicking on the menu icon.
Watch About Us video